Free Healing Camp on Saturday, 15 October 2016 at the Someshwara Temple in 1st Main, Koramangala 7th Block , from 4 pm to 7 pm.
PRANIC HEALING, MEDITATION AND SUPER BRAIN YOGA
Pranic healing is an ancient science of aura or energy healing by manipulating prana or life force to heal physical, mental and emotional problems. It is a no-touch, drugless therapy used complementarily with other methods of treatment. The founder of the modern method and techniques of Pranic healing is Master Choa Kok Sui, who was a highly successful businessman and a spiritual leader.
Pranic healing is, perhaps, the only energy healing technique that has been extensively researched for over 25 years. It has been successfully applied by healers in over 80 countries, for many purposes. Among other things, Pranic healing is very effective in the following:
• Speedy recovery from pains, acute illnesses and injuries.
• It corrects irregularities in the aura. By increasing the energy level, it helps remove scar tissue and other debris in the body that appear after injuries, surgeries and chronic illnesses. Scar tissue has been discovered to be at the root cause of many of our health problems that arise in the body at a later stage.
• Prevention of ailments: as diseases manifest in the energy body much before they manifest in the physical body, it is used in preventing ailments.
• It remarkably slows down chronic illnesses, ageing and restores vitality to the internal organs.
• It provides relief and optimum quality of life in case of degenerative diseases.
• It minimises side effects of medications and increases their efficacy.
• It is helpful in de-addiction (from alcohol, smoking etc.), relieving phobias, anger, depression and other negative emotions.
• It improves scholastic performance of students.
• It is very efficient in removing stress and its negative effects from the body. Thereby, it prevents the stress related emotional, mental, physical and social problems.
• It is also useful in improving relationships at home and at workplace and thereby increases productivity.
MEDITATION FOR PEACE AND
This advanced meditation technique focuses on two most important centres of energy in our body, the Heart and the Brain centres. By developing these two centres, our well being and intuition advance. This meditation is also a form of service as we bless the earth and all sentient beings with lot of divine energy that we are able to precipitate.
SUPER BRAIN YOGA
This is a special exercise to develop the right and left sides of our brain evenly. It helps in emotional balance and creativity. Students practising SBY regularly, begin to perform better in subjects that they were not doing well in as well as improve in social health. This was revealed by studies conducted in many schools in African countries and the USA, where it is practiced.